Pool Key Information
Many of our communities are equipped with a great community pool for our guests to enjoy.
Prior to receiving a pool key, homeowners must:
The unit address requesting the pool key must be current on their association assessments. Accounts that are currently on a payment plan or collection status unfortunately are not eligible until all assessments have been made current.
The unit address requesting the pool key must have a safety / liability waiver signed and on file with our office. Those are available on the resident portal and can be emailed to our office at email@example.com or faxed to 402-575-5860
- All replacement pool keys are $10
- All key payments can be made via check or money order, made out to your HOA.
- Pool keys can be charged to the individual homeowner account if requested in writing.
- Pool keys can be mailed to the property address if requested in writing.
- For more information on your community pool, such as hours of operation, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org